- Principal Investigator
Apr. 2018 –
- International Research Center for Medical Sciences, Kumamoto University, Associate Professor
- Sep. 2009 – Mar. 2018
- National Institute of Genetics, Assistant Professor
- Apr. 2009 – Aug. 2009
- JSPS Resarch Fellowship for Young Scientists (PD)
Department of Biophysics, Division of Biological Sciences, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University
- Mar. 2009
- Ph.D. in Science, Kyoto University
- Apr. 2008 – Mar. 2009
- JSPS Resarch Fellowship for Young Scientists (DC2) Department of Biophysics, Division of Biological Sciences, Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University
- PhD Student (D3)
Madhula S. RaoI hail from Karnataka, Southern part of India. I have majored in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine at Manipal Academy of Higher Education, India. Currently, I am pursing PhD in neuroscience, to thoroughly investigate and explore the neonatal mice brain developmental stages using high level multi-dimensional imaging and take it forward to study disease state and their applicative uses in the field of neuroscience.
It’s been wonderful few months since I came to Japan and have been experiencing the beautiful seasons; spring and autumn season being my most favorite. I have seen few places around in Kumamoto, Fukuoka, Shizuoka, Niigata and Tokyo, feasted on many varieties of authentic delicious Japanese cuisines and delicacies.
Looking forward to many more bundles of experiences and new exciting things in the future stay over here. I am really fortunate and glad that I got this wonderful opportunity to do my studies over here. Absolutely loving the culture, tradition, kind, friendly, caring gesture of Japanese people!
- Graduate Student (M1), Technical Assistant
- Hiromi Mori
- Undergraduate Student (U6), Assistant technical staff
- Kazunori Ariyoshi
- Undergraduate Student (U3)
- Ayami Kohara